How do I make a booking online for a powered site or cabin at the Karoonda Tourist Park?
Making a booking online is an easy process:
1. Click the "book now" button on the karoonda.com website under the tab Stay > Caravan & Tourist Park.
If you are having trouble finding the book now button click here to be taken directly to the booking site.
2. Once you are on the booking site you will see there are 2 tabs at the top of the page which give you the option to book either a Caravan Site or Cabin. Select the appropriate accommodation type you are after.
3. Depending on which accommodation type you select you can then view the different powered sites or cabin styles available.
4. Click on the button "book now "next to the accommodation type you wish to book. This will then take you to a new page that will have a calendar where you can select the dates you wish to stay.
5. First you need to click on the check-in date you are looking at staying at the tourist park and then click "book now". This will then open a new page that shows you the weekly availability of the accommodation type you are trying to book.
5. Click the check in and check out dates you wish to stay at the park.
6. This will then take you to a Booking Details page where you are required to complete your details and make payment online for your booking.
7. Please note only businesses are permitted to pay by invoice, all other bookings are required to pay by the credit card option.
8. Once you have entered your credit card details, click the orange button at the bottom that says "Pay" to complete your booking.
9. Your booking is then confirmed and you will be emailed a confirmation email with your booking details including a unique code that will provide you access to the cabin/or powered site bathroom facilities.
How do I extend my booking if I am currently staying at the park?
You are more than welcome to extend your stay at the park. In order to do this you will need to first check the availability of the powered site/cabin you are staying in. Though we are a small tourist park we have new guests arriving every day.
To check the availability and book extra night/s please follow steps 1 - 9 above under the question "How do I make a booking online for a powered site or cabin at the Karoonda Tourist Park".
If the site/cabin is not available for your extended dates you will need to move into a site/cabin that is showing available on the site.
Alternatively you can phone the council office on 8578 1004 during business hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and one of the friendly staff will be able to assist you.
I can't find my code to access the cabin/or powered site bathroom facilities?
Upon making a booking you will receive a confirmation email from "Karoonda Tourist Park." Within the confirmation email there will be a 4 digit unique code. Depending on what type of accommodation you have booked, the code will give you access to the key safe on your cabin, or the bathroom facilities for the powered sites.
On the confirmation email you need to scroll towards the bottom where it says "Additional Information". Your access code will be listed here. Please refer to example image below of where to find the access code on your email.
12 hours prior to arrival you will receive a reminder email from the "Karoonda Tourist Park" with confirmation of your 4 digit unique code. Please make sure you also check your junk mail for this email.
What time can I check-in to my powered site or cabin?
Check-in time for all powered sites and cabins is from 2:00pm onwards.
What time do I need to check-out of my powered site or cabin?
Check-out time for all powered sites and cabins is 10:00am
Where is my powered site/cabin located?
Please click here to view the Karoonda Tourist Park site map
Where is the Karoonda Tourist Park located?
The Karoonda Tourist Park is located on the Karoonda Highway, in Karoonda. To find us using a GPS, please use the address 11070 Karoonda Highway, Karoonda.