Mantung Painted Mural
"Ever spotted a Malleefowl on a toilet?
Check out a brand new mural in our region at the Mantung Community Hall toilet block!
Big shoutout to the Mantung Hall Committee for bringing artist, Jarrod Loxton, onboard and brightening up their community hall toilet block!
Mantung’s just a hop, skip, and a jump (or a 50-minute drive) north of Karoonda. Why not make a trip of it and stay at the Karoonda Tourist Park?
And while you’re in the area, why not feast your eyes on the freshly painted Galga & Copeville silos and of course our award-winning Karoonda day and night silo art
How to get to Mantung Painted Mural from Karoonda?
Put into Google maps: Mantung Hall, 18 Clark St, Mantung SA 5308
- Head east on Karoonda Hwy/Railway Terrace for 45km
- Turn left onto E Murray Area School Road 1km
- Slight right to stay on E Murray Area Schoil Road 11.9km
- Continue onto Evans Road 7.3km (please note from Evans Road onwards it is an unsealed road)
- Turn right onto Dowling Road 8.5km
- Turn right onto Marrett Road 4.4km
- Continue onto Eustice Road 2km
- Turn right onto Mantung Rd 1.9km
- Turn left onto Clark St 190m
- Destination will be on the right